So far O.T. that you won't believe it

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: So far O.T. that you won't believe it
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:39:05 EDT
Hello all,

     We've got lots of folks that have done lots of  things so I figured I'd
throw this one out. Any body have any experience with  the Minipan,
Perkin-Elmer, 35mm rotating mirror panoramic aerial recon slit  cameras. I
picked one up
at a surplus store and I'm about ready to burn a roll  of film. It uses 100
foot rolls of film that should last about a minute and a  half. Don't think
I'll be using it a lot. The field of view is 180 degrees and  each frame on the
film is 3 or 4 inches long. It would be a hoot to bolt it to  the roadster roll
bar rather than the A-4 it most likely came from.

keith "more toys" williams