Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:09:43 -0800
Another way to get "affordable" housing in the city is to think commercial
(actually 'mixed use').  If you like the pulse of the city you may be open
to loft living.  Consider buying a garage (to fill with Datsuns of course!)
with a second story.  Convert upstairs into a loft (or apartments & rent one
out to help with the mortgage).  If you have kids they can play inside the
garage at their end.  Seems to me kids always play on hard surfaces these
days with bikes, rollerblades, skateboards...  If you need a lawn there is
always Coit Hill.

George M (Pre-Z)