Another loss found <OT>

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another loss found <OT>
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:07:48 -0500
I just found out that Major Stephen Long - a buddy of mine - was in the
Pentagon - in the impact area - on September 11th.  He was a great man -
Airborne Ranger - served in Grenada with the Ranger Battalion from Ft. Lewis
Washington.  He was a quiet, unassuming man (Bronze star winner in Grenada)
that was called to be a minister.  I met him while I was a cadet - he was a
classmate, and I really looked up to him.  He was truly the poster boy for
the Army.

I don't know what to say, or really, where to say it.  I am at a loss.
Damn.  I know it isn't politically correct, but I hope that we get those
bastards!

Sorry for the bandwidth all.  I just needed to get that off my chest.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076