Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: vlaury@earthlink.net (Victor Laury)
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:41:48 -0800 (PST)
 I wish there was a forgotten hood...The onely places that are forgotten are
scaryier than we want.  We don't mind a crack house in the neighborhood but
we don't want one on every street.
        Luckily with our cash on hand we can afford to purchase up to a 350,000
place and it will still be cheaper than to rent a 2 bedroom appt in SF....
                Daniel

> Dan,
>
> I was shocked about L.A. prices until I found out about bay area prices!
> You've got another thing against you. When interest rates go down, prices go
> up. I'd have to agree with Gerardo, Modesto is a better market and not too
> far of a commute. I'd like the roadster breakfasts myself. But, I think your
> a bit like me, don't want to be away from the city pulse. That's tough in
> San Fran. I can't imagine WHO could buy there! I mean what kind of money do
> you have to make for a mil.five harbor district bungalow!?! Keep shopping
> for that deal. I did great but times were different. I found my L.A. digs in
> a forgotten neighborhood. Rates were high and prices were bottomed out. So
> for 179,000 I got the western view they'd kill for in the Hollywood hills!
> Now my area is selling at 250,000! I would have been out of luck
>
> Maybe there's a forgotten hood in the bay area? I doubt it but keep looking

///
///