Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:41:34 -0500
Daniel;

Don't take this the wrong way but I'd like you to reconsider your standards.
  "We don't mind a crack house in the neighborhood but..."

You and your family's safety and peace of mind are more important than the
house.  You make it a home not the structure.  Keep looking, don't buy in an
area because of the almighty $$$ and then later regret it.

Good luck in your search.  And I admire your resolve to live where you want
rather than moving into the boonies.

<()?))>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]