Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:55:45 -0800
Daniel,

When we moved to the Bay Area we didn't want to go through the bidding
war/lose the house routine.  I had listened to the stories of those who
had bid on dozens of houses.  My neighbor had bid on 10 or so houses
before he got the house next to us.We bid 25% over the asking price.
Nuts I would think, but we were followed very closely by someone with an
all cash offer.  Houses that are priced under market often get a large
number of offers.  The house 4 doors down had 63 offers.

Best of luck and try giving EW a call,

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.