RE: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: "'Roman Rist'" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:56:06 -0400
Roman, don't go!

My first roadster was a '70 1600, back in 1985. Beat all to pieces, with
bits from just about any '68 and up roadster used just to make it
roadworthy. Never realized just how mush bondo was in it till I got run off
the road and pretty much tore the passenger side off from the front of the
door back. I loved that car, and most of it is still in my Dad's yard in NC,
occasionally donating parts to my new flock.

I sure hope you're kidding about becoming a hermit. Must admit, I won't vote
for the escort (had one, wouldn't wish it on anybody), but ANY roadster kept
alive is great by me. The one on ebay seems to have drawn a lot of fire, but
I'd probably bid on it if it was in CT, just to scavenge more parts  -
they're harder to find over here!

Robbie Harrison
'68 2000 daily driver
'69 2000 with NO id tag (frame matches dash and title)
'69 2000 parts in the backyard

ps - do you yave a website for your guitars? I play and would be interested
to see some of your stuff...