Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: "Ron Hamilton" <fj201@home.com>, "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:05:36 -0700
When I brought my '49 Chevy Pick-up Truck back from Illinois into Los
Angeles , that I Origonally purchased in Los Angeles, California did an
Inspection that was Thorough (to say the least).

The Examiner had it up on a lift, checking for numbers.  My Title for it had
Engine numbers. but the Frame had no numbers.  It passed inspection.
Pat