Re: Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay

To: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:42:07 -0600
Well Chris...   I don't know what else to say other than...  Good luck and
have fun building one!
I got to see first hand how much time and effort went into building ONE of
these.    First question I always ask is... what is my time worth?    Well,
my time wasn't worth spending 8-10 hours trying to build that distributor.
If you got the time, go for it!   Personally, I'd rather be out there
DRIVING my car for hours, rather than working on a greasy old junkyard
distributor....

Eric