Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:35:02 -0600
Hey Gang!

          This is a shameless plug for what I consider to be one of the best
modifications you can do to your roadster!    Gary Boone, WyCROCer, SCCA
Solo 2 racer, mechanical engineer, and all around roadster nut has modified
a number of newer Nissan distributors for use in our beloved Datsun
roadsters!   They are on Ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594943221&;
r=0&t=0.     It kinda looks like he went VERY indepth in his description of
the distributors (typical engineer.. haha!).

So far, three WyCROCers have these distributors on our cars... myself, Dan
Neff, and Donald Swenson.   Two more will be installed shortly.    Any
questions as to performance, please write and ask!

Eric
WyCROC