Re: Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster Electronic Distributor on Ebay
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- Eric Frisbee wrote
 Well Chris...   I don't know what else to say other than...  Good
luck and have fun building one!
---chris wrote
Seems like a lot of money for something you can do yourself for $40
worth of junkyard parts.

Roman writes

Time is precious, so is money. sometimes my clients say; how come so
much, all you have to do is ....... Good, you do it, if that's all
there is to it.

My .02 is;
If you have the time, know how, etc to do it, go for it. However, to on
the list compain about someones price is a bit out of line, IMHO.

You can make it quietly and let the people that want to buy it buy it.
I for one, thought this is a great idea, I think it is worth the money,
But that is just me.
Off my box now,

Roman