Stock wheels

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stock wheels
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:44:02 -0700
Hello all,

I picked up a set of stock wheels yesterday. Is there a width difference
between the 1600, and the 2000 wheels? They measure 4 1/2" between the inner
and outer rims. I also have a very nice set of stock hub caps that I got
with my car. They seem a little small to go over the clips on the wheel.

Progress on the rebuild of SRL 311-10444's engine has been slow but steady.
I just match ported / polished and bead blasted the intake manifold. It will
probably be running about when the first snow flies.

Thanx in advance,

Dave
NOWROC