Re: Healys and Datsuns

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Healys and Datsuns
From: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 17:21:17 -0600

Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us wrote:

> Yesterday my wife Annie says she got vocal with this co-worker, after
> talking about our roadsters. He says he has a Healy sportscar, so he knows
> sportscars and he knows for a fact that "That Japanese crap can't go over
> 100 mph!".

Tell that to my best friend.  I taught him to drive a stick in my 2L.  AFTER we
slowed down I told him he'd hit 110 a few times.  He about fainted.

Ain't roadsters fun?  <grin>

--
Mark van der Hoek
Salt Lake City

 "The national budget must be balanced.  The public debt
  must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must
  be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign
  governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
  want to go bankrupt.  People must again learn to work,
  instead of living on public assistance."

                   Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.