Re: Healys and Datsuns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healys and Datsuns
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:32:43 -0700
     Actually, slap me if you will, but Healey's are my favorite classic
sports car, and I would kill to own one.  Alas, the price tag makes it
impossible.  I'm curious though, besides our roadsters, what "other"
Japanese sports cars have there been until the 70's Z followed by Mazda's
offerings?  Sounds like this guy was talking out the side of his ass.  I
would be curious to see what Healey performance stats get posted to the
list.  A neighbor down the street has an old 100-4 with the fold down
windshield sitting in his garage.  Although I don't know the guy, I always
make sure I smile and wave to him when I drive by in case he wants to
remember me in his will.