Re: Distributor Question- 7.5 stamp

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Question- 7.5 stamp
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 16:09:38 -0700
Jim,
Adding to Gordon's info -- you do not add the vacuum advance to
determine total advance, initial plus centrifical should be less than 35
degrees. Vacuum advance only comes into play at partial throttle and
light load.  It's really there to improve cruise mileage, has to do with
charge dilution by exhast gas, Tom can explain it ;-)
Todd Osborn
68 DATSFUN