Re: Healys and Datsuns

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healys and Datsuns
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:59:22 EDT
<<Yesterday my wife Annie says she got vocal with this co-worker, after
talking about our roadsters. He says he has a Healy sportscar, so he knows
sportscars and he knows for a fact that "That Japanese crap can't go over
100 mph!".Also why would Datsun put 140 and 160 speedos in their cars if they
could only do 90.>>

Hello Fred,

I would like to know if he owns one that runs or not.  When was the last time
he took that thing out on the road.  I think the best thing for Annie to do
would to brag about how much she loves the car and how much fun she and you
have on your road trips.  How romantic it is to go for weekends away with her
man in their wonderful sports car.  Just the two of you.

Catch my drift Fred?  Whether he has a Ferrari or a Healy doesn't matter.  It
is how much fun you and Annie have together.  The Datsun Roadster being the
bond.  Especially with Annie showing him her enthusiasm towards the sports
cars should make him burn alittle.  She may not see it but it will eat inside
of him.  Dont let her talk numbers because if you dont know numbers then you
cant fake it.  Let her feminine side do the talking.

Hi <fill in name>,  Look at these great pictures of Fred and I this year when
we went to Solvang in our sportscar.  It is so nice to drive with the top
down.  And check this one out...  we are on our way to Shasta City for a
weekend getaway.  And here is another one of Fred and I going out for a
Sunday afternoon drive just for the heck of it.  And this one.....etc.  This
summer we are going to go to Shasta City again for the weekend.  Does your
wife like to go on weekend trips with you.  No....?  You mean she doesn't
like your car?  Does she even know alittle about your car? (It figures she
doesnt you pompous ass!)

Of course she wouldn't say that but the smirk on her face would say it all.
Unless he is fortunate to have a wonderful girl like Annie.  She is a rarity.
 Actually, she should post pictures of your guys all over her desk so that it
is in his view all of the time.  Torture that jerk!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion