Healys and Datsuns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Healys and Datsuns
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:00:34 -0700
Hi,

What is a Healy compared to a Datsun roadster? I can't find much info about
it.

Yesterday my wife Annie says she got vocal with this co-worker, after
talking about our roadsters. He says he has a Healy sportscar, so he knows
sportscars and he knows for a fact that "That Japanese crap can't go over
100 mph!". It didn't matter what Annie said, mentioning that she has ridden
with me several times when we went well over 100. Also why would Datsun put
140 and 160 speedos in their cars if they could only do 90. It didn't
matter what she said to this jerk.

I'm going to challenge this guy to take a ride in my '66, and then we'll
see what he says. I'd like to know why he likes Healys, so anyone got any
stats?

TIA - Fred