Re: Healys and Datsuns

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healys and Datsuns
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 19:17:12 +0000
car            quarter mile         top speed
100-4           17.5                 111
100s-4          16.1                 118 (extreemly rare)
100-6           18.8                 103
3000 MKI        17.9                 114
3000 MKII       18.8                 115
3000 MKIII      17.2                 121

These cars are heavy!  Up to 2600lbs for the MKIII. The
motors are between 2.6L for the fours and 2.9L for the
sixes.  The most powerful one is the MKIII with 148 BHP
and 165 ft.lbs. of torque.  I'm not sure of the Datsun's
times but the top speed is around 120-130.
Nomad Trash