Re: Spring Fling

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Spring Fling
From: Ronnie Day <rday@bigtex.ci.dallas.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:39:58 -0500
>The TDROC Spring Fling sounds to me like the Solvang of Texas! Everybody
>take lots of photos!
>
>Hey Tom will Rodney be ready for this? It's only been "coming together" for
>the last 6 years!
>:-)
>
>Have fun ....... Ya'll
>
>And don't melt anything but ice cream!

Victor (et al),

Being a proud Fort Worth native and having visited Solvang several times
while living SoCal, I must admit that while both the FW Stockyards and
much of Solvang have distinctive aromas, unless you're in the cattle
business, those emanating from the Stockyards are not as pleasant as
those usually experienced in and around Solvang.<G>

Yep, looks like a fun weekend. Hope the weather cooperates.

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)