Re: Re[2]: Metric and SAE Gas tank sizes

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, toby@wolfenet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Metric and SAE Gas tank sizes
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 05:52:22 EDT
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< Remember that yellow rotary roadster at Doheny last year? I think they
 modified/cut the trunk floor for the fuel cells. That's what you ought to
 do, since you're going the modified route. >>

I wish I took a closeup pic of that car now! I remember it had like a 5
gallon composite fuel cell located inside the trunk, and the trunk floor was
cut out just for the sump to fit through. I'd personally like to try and keep
my trunk intact and run at least a 10 gallon tank. This is tough...

Van