Re: bricklin mailing list dead?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:24:34 -0500
At 11:16 PM 3/16/99 PST, Kim wrote:

>Frankly, I lost interest and stopped posting because of the direction
>the email list took.  But, hey, that is just me.

Kim, et al.

I hate to see a comment like this.  Not that anyone is NOT allowed to make
it.  But remember, this mailing list, like the club, and any organization
is only as good as its members.

Kim, you are entitled to your opinion, but instead of seeing people mearly
steel away, I'd rather see them state their objections, and try to turn
things around.  While I probably have too much input to this forum, and
contrary to some rumors, it is NOT the John Blair forum, I've been trying
to keep my hands a little stiller lately and give others a chance.

The other problem that this medium has, is it is very hard to judge to
tone of a piece of correspondence.  What we could get away with saying
face to face, would really set people off here.  So please fellows, try
to reread your posts before you hit the "Send" key, and if you are trying
to pull someones leg, be sure to use lots of happy faces. :)

In closing, we all have to remember that we have a delete key.  If we don't
like the way a post is going, stop reading and delete it.  And finally,
I haven't seen it too much here, but I have on other list, and that is
when we reply to a post, and change the subject, change the subj. line
of the email.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi