Re: bricklin mailing list dead?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:24:31 EST
In a message dated 3/16/99 6:05:15 PM Central Standard Time, Lbc302@aol.com
writes:

Having driven a Bricklin for several years and read a lot about DeLoreans,
here are my opinions.

> I have a good question,which car is more superior the Bricklin or the
Delorean?

The DeLorean is a better designed and better build car. Much more
professionally executed.

> Which is a safer car?

The Bricklin because of the heavy frame and roll cage.

> Which one gets more looks?

They both get more looks than nearly anything on the road. I think the
Bricklin has a bit of an edge here because it comes in bright colors. I know
my Safety Green Bricklin certainly stands out in a crowd.

> Which one would you rather own if given a choice.

I would like one of each. In fact I just stopped to look at a DeLorean that is
for sale on my way home from work tonight. My wife said "don't even think
about it unless you get rid of the Bricklin." Sigh ...

> What would you change on a Bricklin if you were given a chance,make it with
normal
>  doors,convertable ect.

Mostly I would improve the build quality. The interior could use better door
and ceiling trim too. It doesn't surprise me when people mistake it for a kit
car.

All in all though it is a great car. Very unique and lots of fun to own and
drive.

Scott