Re: bricklin mailing list dead?

To: <Lbc302@aol.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Kevin" <kevin_hand@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:50:34 -0800
To Claude & Everyone else:

First to everyone else on the mailing list...

Thanks for the information in response to my request for information on West
Coast Bricklin Shops...Stan Fransen in Chino has been great in letting me
visit his shop, letting me watch and ask questions while he worked on a Club
member's car...What an education!  His brother Joe also has been very giving
of his time and answered questions exhaustively.  I've been very lucky to
have them close to me (geographically) educating me as I move down the path
of purchase.  Rather than being a "turn-off" (the work required), I have an
even greater appreciation for what the Bricklin is and as a consequence have
doubled my resolve to buy a car.  I've looked at 7 cars now and have a much
greater insight into the conditions of the cars and their relative worth.
Sadly, many of these cars have not been well cared for and have sunk to a
sorry state some of their owners believe they are appreciating in value.  A
big thanks to John Blair and George Malaska for pointing me in the direction
of known Bricklins for sale...

To Claude's comments...

I've seen many posts from owners asking or making comments regarding
technical issues on their cars.  I have seen some very interesting responses
to the questions which have also been a great source of information.  Yet, I
sense that many responses are made perhaps privately to the author (person
with the original question) and the rest of us who are knowledge hungry,
miss the benefit of reading the response.   Am I wrong?

Anyway, thanks to all of those who've made public responses and if I've
guessed right about "private or individual responses" rather than "reply to
all", could you please use "reply to all" so everyone who wants to can learn
more...Unless of course, the requestor wants a private response for some
reason of their own.

I realize that this may not please some users because this is all "stuff"
they know...but isn't this mailing list and the existence of the clubs for
the perpetuation of the knowledge of the car and it's aficionados?

Soon to be an owner,

Kevin Hand