Re: bricklin mailing list dead?

To: <Isensee@aol.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Kevin" <kevin_hand@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:58:12 -0800
Thanks for the comments Scott...by the way, the picture of your car is my
windows wallpaper!

As an addendum to my comments in response to Claude, I left out thanking Kim
Marlia, he too, has been very giving of his time, made considerable effort
to share his experiences with the car and imparting valuable advice...

Many thanks to Kim!

Kevin