Fwd: Water damaged Interior

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Water damaged Interior
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:24:02 EST

--part0_921716643_boundary

In a message dated 3/17/99 7:19:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, Lbc302 writes:

<< Mark,you can use any year Fiero,but I happened to get a hold of seats from
a 1984  Fiero,with the speakers in the headrests,as far as I know that is the
only year with the speakers in the headrests,if you could,try to find the tan
seats.they will basically bolt right in,the only thing required is to redill
new holes in the bricklin seat brackets located on the outside of the floor
boards,they come off the car,and you can "bench dill"the new holes.What you
also get as a bonus is a seat that tilts forward,to gain access to the door
system/battery.

 Claude
 1136 >>

--part0_921716643_boundary