(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:19:26 -0500
to alll who may know...this is my second attempt today to post to the
mailing list, so if suddenly two go out i'm sorry...
i am considering the purchase of a 75 B that has some interior water
damage. not a flood or anything just the usual door leakage. any ideas
of the cost of replacing the carpet, and how difficult is it? also if
the seats need re-covering/replacing what are my options? no need to be
100% accurate i'm just looking for an idea of the work/money that i may
be getting into. thanks in advance.

Randy
(none yet)