Re: Interesting Solo II news

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Interesting Solo II news
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:55:08 -0500
I'm hearing there were no speed measuring devices on hand at Fort Myers.
Thus a statement about some Imaginery speed is pure hokum.

If there is to be a maximum speed, it's time to acquire the equipment to do
the job.
Several years ago at Crows Landing SCCA's "insurance" lady was on hand to
measure speed with a sports radar unit. The A Mod Tui driven by Barry
Goldine barely cracked 70 mph on a long straigt.

I hope future protest committees get their act together.

--John Kelly