Interesting Solo II news

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Solo II news
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:07:45 EST
First, thanks to all for another great SFR event...even when you don't  drive
well, autocrossing is fun, and between the flowing course design and the
weather holding in there, today was a good one.

Second, I think we all (particularly course designers for the Atwater  tour)
may want to pay attention to what is going on at the national level.  I've
heard that this Sunday the course was protested successfully at the Ft.  Myers
tour event, due to speeds being too high. Evidently, Ian Stewart in the SS
class Porsche GT3 was clocked at 83mph! (get that car out of stock, right Alex?

lol)
Anyhow,  as it stands all Sunday runs at the tour event are being  thrown out
and the Saturday times are going to establish placing. I never could  have
imagined that: a) there would be this type of protest b) it would be  upheld.

Mike