Re: Interesting Solo II news

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Interesting Solo II news
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:36:55 -0500

Message text written by Kevin Stevens

"Steve Hoelscher (Protest Chief for the event in question) posted a
thorough description of the events involved earlier today on both the
Evo and Team.Net lists.  "

I am reading the OFFICIAL SCCA list and there is nothing like you describe
on it.
Evo and Team.Net are merely like two folks on a private telephone line.

Now it turns out I have read what the Ft. Myers Protest Chief has posted.
The rule(S) in question are so vague as to be unenforceable. The whole
thing should be tossed.
Ain't now way the protester person could know how fast the alleged culprit
was going and how to make a legal call on that is impossible. The whole
case is bogus.
one of two drivers named in a conduct of the event protest at Nationals.
The guy making the protest thought neither the first place car in class
(from SF Region!) nor yours truly (standing 3rd) should have been allowed
through Tech. The stewards decided to dump the protest for reasons never
explained.
        In neither the present case nor that one did the protester have a
case. The ultimate class winner was driving an MG Midget.

--John Kelly

--John Kelly