Re: What's drawing new members?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:00:18 -0700
I believe attendance is under control. The only event(s) that got out of
hand in 02, so far, were the first with a short daylight, and the one that
drew 341--and we still got done before the sun set. Some drivers don't like
the frenetic pace of these large events, and go to more distant events, like
in Marina, Sacramento, or Atwater (Fresno) for the smaller entry levels.
Others make the choice between convenience, or proximity over the large
numbers of entries. And, perhaps, more pleasant weather than the heat of the
Central Valley. Fall and Spring are fine there, but the summer can put you
out of commission.
--Pat Kelly

"Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>