Re: What's drawing new members?

To: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>
Subject: Re: What's drawing new members?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:04:13 -0700
Eight heats is one of the benefits of a lot of entrants. For most heats,
there are enough workers, except for the hmmm Corvette group. :) So, your
work group isn't a quarter of the day, just an eighth, far less time being
out on course, a real plus, so that everyone stays sharp.
--Pat Kelly

<76067.1750@compuserve.com>, Larrybsp@aol.com, Richard Urschel
<osp13@mybluelight.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net