Re: Help with class for 328

To: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>
Subject: Re: Help with class for 328
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:29:56 -0800
On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 09:48:13AM -0800, MrPepsi (Brent Johnson) wrote:
>  I checked this site already as I always do first.
> But the 328 is not listed anywhere, unless you count the Ferarri 328

You're right, I don't see a Street Prepared classification for the BMW
328.  But after looking at the rules for SP, non-padded seats, and I
think the X-brace and throttle body mod are not allowed.  And it
doesn't look like the latter two are even allowed in SM, so OSP may be
the best bet.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94