Re: Help with class for 328

To: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>
Subject: Re: Help with class for 328
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:11:38 -0800
The LSD pops him out of STS into STX.  Engine management mods may put
him out of STX and into SM or BSP.  I don't know the details of the
legality of the seats, X brace, or throttle body machining in those
two classes.

Oh wait -- the partridge in a pear tree is going to force him into
Partridge Mod for sure. ;-)

The online rules should make everything clear, if someone who actually
runs in SM or SP and knows all the rules doesn't help you out.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94