Re: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)

To: veloimpreza@yahoo.com (J C)
Subject: Re: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:58:35 -0800 (PST)
Not that I'm the ExtremeGeez salesman, but it's definitely not
for the beginner... even having someone ride along with you will
drop whole seconds off your time quicker than you can find them
on the Geez Cube.

I think its best uses are a) When you're stuck in a rut, driving
solidly but consistently behind the pack (me at the beginning of
last year) and b) When you're chasing hundredths of a second for a
National championship win (Me in a few... ah nevermind... never).
I certainly don't think it would hurt, and if you like geek toys
it's certainly something useful and fun to play with... but if it
means you wouldn't do the Evolution school, or even our school
then I would say your money would be better spent elsewhere.  Save
for $3000 shocks too... :)

        --Darren