Re: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:56:56 -0800 (PST)
I think I'll pass on the Geez and put my next upgrade
into the driver's skills <grin>. Getting a co-driver
sounds like a good idea and I have someone in mind as
well. As for spending money on gazillion dollar
shocks... <grin> I'm not touching my car until next
season at the earliest (I believe I can do R
compounds, adjustable struts, brake pads and cat back
in stock... I imagine R compounds would be more than
enough to keep me happy for next season). This sport
is extremely hazardous... to one's bank account. One
of these days I'd like a house (or something that
kinda looks like one).

Cheers, Joe