Geez! (was: Going Downhill)

To: "J C" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:26:10 -0800
It's a device and software to help you analyze your performance during
performance driving.  It has micro accelerometers such that it can track the
cars every motion during your run, and you can compare two runs with it (was
my co-driver faster in that corner?  Why?  Oh, I see, he broke earlier than
I did and got on the gas sooner coming out).

Developed and sold by longtime autocrosser Byron Short.

http://www.extremegeez.com/