RE: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Geez! (was: Going Downhill)
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:24:49 -0800 (PST)
The only thing I'm (planning on) doing after leaving
novice is getter R compounds and running in D Stock.
If I decide to dump money into the car there's much
better places to put it on a WRX than the exhaust and
as a result I'd probably shop around for a different
class to run in. Aside from that I don't think that
there's currently any great options for stock legal
shocks for the WRX at the moment. Nope, the plan right
now is R compounds for next year and then I can chase
Peter M. and his IS300 around in circles assuming he
plans to run again in D-Stock next year. Chasing a
consitent bloody fast driver will be a good way for me
to measure my progress. Hopefully I'll catch up with
Lorry too.

Cheers, Joe