RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:30:05 -0800 (PST)
In the real world, a subgroup forms at this point to
investigate and report on the feasabilty of electronic
registration and event management.

Is there enough interest from real people to spend
real time looking at this, rather than just "what
if.." or "I had a computer once and it didn't work"
discussions.

I'd do it, Don? Randy? A Kelly?

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com