Re: Round 14 pictures

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 14 pictures
From: joe@bea.com (Joe Weinstein)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:50:07 -0700
At 11:55 AM 8/28/00 -0700, Vitaly Iourtchenko wrote:
>I have some pictures (mostly from Group 1) at
>
>http://www.unsteady.net/autox/round14
>
>Vitaly "Second quickest spin of the day" Iourtchenko

Hi Vitaly! Thanks for the pictures!

Two things:
1 - The link on that page which refers to results is 'gone to Atlanta'
2 - The 996 turbo is mine, and that was it's inaugural autocross. I
also noticed the name of the jpg file was 'motivation-for-higher-education.jpg'
:-)
The far side of the car had an 80's-vintage team-net sticker.

Joe

                    The Weblogic Application Server from BEA

         JavaWorld Editor's Choice Award: Best Web Application Server
  Java Developer's Journal Editor's Choice Award: Best Web Application Server
     Crossroads A-List Award: Rapid Application Development Tools for Java
Intelligent Enterprise RealWare: Best Application Using a Component Architecture
               http://weblogic.beasys.com/press/awards/index.htm