Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis
From: "Johann Schubert"<jes@rx7.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:09:16 GMT
try Koni:
   http://www.koni-na.com/shop.html

If they're leaking, why not replace them under warranty?

John

"Badertscher, Andy" <AndyB@regionofdoom.com> wrote:
> Would anyone happen to know of a reputable shop that could rebuild and
>revalve Koni Struts? Preferably one with quick turn around, as these are on

>my daily driver and I can't afford alot of downtime. The Konis I have now on

>the ACR  have a few miles on them and one has started to develop a small
>leak, so I might as well have them all rebuilt and revalved a little
>stiffer. I don't want to have them converted to double adjustable or
>anything, they just need a little refreshing.
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Andy Badertscher
>  # 51 Neon ACR
* John Schubert;  Morgan Hill, California
*    INTERNET: jes@rx7.org, jes<@>rx7.sc.hp.com
*    PACKET: KC6OVN@N0ARY
*    WWW: http://www.rx7.org/jes, http://www.rx7.org
*
* The opinions contained herein are my own, because nobody else wants them...
* "Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars."