Re: Looking for Info: Audi S4

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Info: Audi S4
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:46:42 -0700
And while we're on the topic of S4's -- a coworker and friend has ordered
one with a Tiptronic. I have pleaded and tried all the different approaches,
but a 6-speed manual is simply not in his peripheral vision. The car won't
be here until November, so there's still time to put him on the right track.

Please, can the S4 owners out there explain why a Tiptronic is a poor
substitute for a manual? And why he should come out and auto-x it once it's
here?

Thanks,
Vitaly