Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis
From: "Brian C." <brian@skyline.corpse.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
Question (somewhat related) about Koni's:

I've had Konis on my acura integra since Jan. of this year, and it could
be my imagination, but it feels like my front shocks are not as firm as
they were a couple months ago.  I usually keep them at 1 and 1/2 turns
firm (about 50%, if I recall).
Anybody have experience with these shocks wearing out?  Am I on crack for
running them as firm as I do for the street?  I bought them throught my
Acura dealer (sold as Comptech shocks), and the mechanic that installed
them set them at 50% all around when I picked the car up.
Any info is greatly appreciated.

- Cupini