Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis

To: Phil Esra <philesra@hotmail.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:52:34 -0700
"Phil Esra writes:

>ProParts in LA is reputable (and the only people on the west coast who can
>do such a thing, I believe) but maddeningly flaky in my experience. You
>might get lucky and get a quick turnaround, but being told by them that
>you'll get a quick turnaround is to be taken as pure speculation, like
>predicting the weather a month from now.

I've delt with Pro Parts and had good response---- but, in my general
experience, in dealing with all sorts of "race" parts suppliers, You're damn
lucky if you get what you thought you ordered, no matter when it finally
shows up. Have a current situation, two to three weeks committed, going on
five and "they'll be in Thursday" was the report today. We'll see, when
Thursday rolls around.

        Don