Revalving and Rebuilding Konis

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Revalving and Rebuilding Konis
From: "Badertscher, Andy" <AndyB@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:14:41 -0700
 Would anyone happen to know of a reputable shop that could rebuild and
revalve Koni Struts? Preferably one with quick turn around, as these are on
my daily driver and I can't afford alot of downtime. The Konis I have now on
the ACR  have a few miles on them and one has started to develop a small
leak, so I might as well have them all rebuilt and revalved a little
stiffer. I don't want to have them converted to double adjustable or
anything, they just need a little refreshing.

  Thanks

  Andy Badertscher
  # 51 Neon ACR