Looking for Info: Audi S4

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Info: Audi S4
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:52:32 -0700
This is not for me, but for my boss, who is dreaming of an S4. He is
currently "researching" the car. I think he's trying to weasle out of this
one. Personally, I think he needs this car. And he needs me to co-drive it.
What he wants to know is, from all you other S4 owners out there, how
RELIABLE is this car? As if this were any sort of reasonable criteria. Don't
they come with warranties? And heated seats?

Any other pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Katie K.