another tire gauge ran away

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: another tire gauge ran away
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, seems I too lost (read - forgot to pick up) a blue Intercomp 60
psi gauge on grid after the 5th run group.  It was hanging around a
small lightweight English car.

BTW - Thanks to everyone with the kind words about the Elise.  It is a
real kick to drive.  Clearly it needs some sorting, and I'm working on
that.  I drove the Neon today as I'm getting ready to head to Colorado
for the last National Tour.  For some reason, it just didn't feel the
same as the Lotus :-)

Let me know if anyone spotted the tire gauge.

patrick

http://mail.yahoo.com/