Re: Looking for Info: Audi S4

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Info: Audi S4
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:55:14 -0700
Hi Katie!  I drove one at the Lexus Performance Tour.  I don't know if they
had the car set up poorly on purpose, being as it was a LEXUS tour and not
an AUDI tour.  But I thought it was a bit of a dog compared to the BMW and
Lexus.  It pushed quite a bit and was not very responsive.

Just MHO.
Debbie
'95 Eagle Talon TSi