Re: Inner Quandries

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: Inner Quandries
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:46:49 -0700
I don't know if this qualifies as both "serious" and a "big event" but David
Colman was at GGF yesterday with a MR2-S and turned a very respectable
44 something on street tires.  You can compare this with other times when
they're posted...

There were also about 3 other MR2-S in the last run group -- all rookies,
I believe.  Don't know their times.

EJ