Re: Inner Quandries

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inner Quandries
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:07:02 -0700
At 03:52 PM 8/14/00, Craig Boyle wrote:
1) It isn't clear whether the MR2-S or '01 Miata will
be the car to have in BS. A lot might depend on the
Miata's available option packages, which haven't been
set in stone yet - will it have 15" or 16" wheels? are
the rumors of bigger brakes true? What does the torque
curve of the new Miata motor look like? To 6-speed or
not to 6-speed? ABS or not?

That reminds me... has anyone serious run an MR-S at any big event
yet?  Has anyone heard any results other than our informal no-setup testing
in Catherine's car at the school?

I notice there's a couple registered for nationals but no names I recognized.

         --Darren "No new car in the future for once" Madams