Re: Inner Quandries

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inner Quandries
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:50:08 -0700
if you have resigned yourself to not having a competitive year, but still
wish to improve your driving, then spending a little money on lucy seems
reasonable to make sure you learning with a properly functioning suspension.
for nationals i am sure you can get a ride in a very good car if you wanted.

when you are already at a high level, the best learning can be when you are
close to the top, but need a little more.  if you are too far off the pace
it can be easy to take the pressure off yourself- even if only
subconsciously.

whatever lucy's fate, i have to thank her for the ride yesterday, as i have
never driven a well set up car before!  now i have a much better idea of
what i need to do with my car.  :)  thanks!

good luck,

-james

PS katie, did you notice the burritos from that truck had a distinctly
chinese flavor?!  sweet and sour sauce on beans :P